Mystery surrounds how a damaged car ended up blocking a pathway
- Credit: Archant
Mystery surrounds the circumstances behind a damaged car blocking a pathway in Norwich.
Residents have been left puzzled in Bracondale, Lakenham, after the car sustained damage to the right-hand side door as well as the left rear wheel, which has been blown out.
The vehicle appears to have been parked in a permit zone when the incident happened, of which, the car had a permit for.
Resident, Shirley Jones, said she took particular interest as the car was a similar make and model to her own. She said: 'Heaven knows what happened. It could have been a crash I suppose.'
A police spokesman said that the incident had not been reported and officers are not investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Another resident said she did not recognise the car, adding: 'I'm pretty sure it wasn't there when I closed my bedroom curtains at about 11pm last night, and this morning when I did look out and saw it, it was covered in frost.'
•If you know anything about the damaged car contact Marc Betts on 01603 772326 or email Marc.Betts@archant.co.uk
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 8 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 9 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 10 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash