Mystery surrounds how a damaged car ended up blocking a pathway
- Credit: Archant
Mystery surrounds the circumstances behind a damaged car blocking a pathway in Norwich.
Residents have been left puzzled in Bracondale, Lakenham, after the car sustained damage to the right-hand side door as well as the left rear wheel, which has been blown out.
The vehicle appears to have been parked in a permit zone when the incident happened, of which, the car had a permit for.
Resident, Shirley Jones, said she took particular interest as the car was a similar make and model to her own. She said: 'Heaven knows what happened. It could have been a crash I suppose.'
A police spokesman said that the incident had not been reported and officers are not investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Another resident said she did not recognise the car, adding: 'I'm pretty sure it wasn't there when I closed my bedroom curtains at about 11pm last night, and this morning when I did look out and saw it, it was covered in frost.'
•If you know anything about the damaged car contact Marc Betts on 01603 772326 or email Marc.Betts@archant.co.uk
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 9 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle