Private karaoke booth to open at Norwich bowling alley
- Credit: Archant
Bowling fans will now be able to sing the night away after a karaoke booth opened at a Norwich venue.
After six months of trading Bowling House, on Dereham Road, has expanded to offer the booth to its customers.
The booth provides a unique singing experience for up to 10 people and includes glittering decoration and a disco ball.
Singers can chose from more than 30,000 songs and can control the interface from their phones.
A spokesperson for Bowling House said: 'We wanted to provide an intimate place for groups of friends to enjoy, it's all about having a good time and there's no pressure to be any good. The response so far has been incredible, there's a real appetite in Norwich for this kind of experience.'
You may also want to watch:
The booth can hired at any time during opening hours and prices start at £20.
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 5 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 8 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 9 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 10 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme