Where can you go for bottomless brunch in Norwich?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It's a mix between lunch and breakfast which is already a winner - but some places in Norwich now offer brunch with unlimited fizz and cocktails.
Here is where you can go for a boozy brunch in the city.
• Revolucion de Cuba
The Latin American-themed bar on Queen Street offers a bottomless brunch option on a Saturday and Sunday. Choose from an array of tempting brunch menu options from huevos rancheros (eggs baked in tomato salsa on top of a soft taco with fried potato on the side) to avocado toast with a Latin twist. This can be enjoyed with bottomless drinks including prosecco, mojitos and beer, which can be mixed and matched for two hours.
• William and Florence
You may also want to watch:
From 10am to 2pm at the weekend, you can enjoy a bottomless brunch for £25 for an hour and a half at this pub on Unthank Road. The price includes tea or coffee, a selection of pastries, your choice of brunch and unlimited prosecco and cocktails. Food options include eggs royale, shakshuka and homemade granola which can be washed down with peach and ginger bellini, red snapper or a Bloody Mary to name a few.
• All Bar One
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 6 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 7 Tenants living in freezing, dark flats after power went out FIVE days ago
- 8 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
Available every Sunday from 10am to 4pm, this bottomless brunch includes one dish and unlimited prosecco, Bloody Marys or mimosas for two hours. Food options include buttermilk pancakes, fillet steak sandwich and the brunch burger.