Where can you go for bottomless brunch in Norwich?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It's a mix between lunch and breakfast which is already a winner - but some places in Norwich now offer brunch with unlimited fizz and cocktails.
Here is where you can go for a boozy brunch in the city.
• Revolucion de Cuba
The Latin American-themed bar on Queen Street offers a bottomless brunch option on a Saturday and Sunday. Choose from an array of tempting brunch menu options from huevos rancheros (eggs baked in tomato salsa on top of a soft taco with fried potato on the side) to avocado toast with a Latin twist. This can be enjoyed with bottomless drinks including prosecco, mojitos and beer, which can be mixed and matched for two hours.
• William and Florence
You may also want to watch:
From 10am to 2pm at the weekend, you can enjoy a bottomless brunch for £25 for an hour and a half at this pub on Unthank Road. The price includes tea or coffee, a selection of pastries, your choice of brunch and unlimited prosecco and cocktails. Food options include eggs royale, shakshuka and homemade granola which can be washed down with peach and ginger bellini, red snapper or a Bloody Mary to name a few.
• All Bar One
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 4 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 5 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 6 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 7 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 10 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
Available every Sunday from 10am to 4pm, this bottomless brunch includes one dish and unlimited prosecco, Bloody Marys or mimosas for two hours. Food options include buttermilk pancakes, fillet steak sandwich and the brunch burger.