Where can you go for bottomless brunch in Norwich?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It's a mix between lunch and breakfast which is already a winner - but some places in Norwich now offer brunch with unlimited fizz and cocktails.
Here is where you can go for a boozy brunch in the city.
• Revolucion de Cuba
The Latin American-themed bar on Queen Street offers a bottomless brunch option on a Saturday and Sunday. Choose from an array of tempting brunch menu options from huevos rancheros (eggs baked in tomato salsa on top of a soft taco with fried potato on the side) to avocado toast with a Latin twist. This can be enjoyed with bottomless drinks including prosecco, mojitos and beer, which can be mixed and matched for two hours.
• William and Florence
From 10am to 2pm at the weekend, you can enjoy a bottomless brunch for £25 for an hour and a half at this pub on Unthank Road. The price includes tea or coffee, a selection of pastries, your choice of brunch and unlimited prosecco and cocktails. Food options include eggs royale, shakshuka and homemade granola which can be washed down with peach and ginger bellini, red snapper or a Bloody Mary to name a few.
• All Bar One
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 3 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 4 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 5 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
- 6 £3,000 worth of beauty products stolen from Sainsbury's store
- 7 High-end boutique reopens in its former shop
- 8 We built this city: Meet the firm behind some of Norwich's famous landmarks
- 9 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 10 Eight-bed detached house in NR3 up for auction for £300k
Available every Sunday from 10am to 4pm, this bottomless brunch includes one dish and unlimited prosecco, Bloody Marys or mimosas for two hours. Food options include buttermilk pancakes, fillet steak sandwich and the brunch burger.