Book a magikal beginning for new city author
When Mary Wright was just eight, the idea for her first book was planted in her mind. Twenty-six years later it has become a reality with the launch of the Magikal Mindwell: The Beginning.
The 34-year-old, who lives in Norwich and is a former Hewett School pupil, hopes her book will help children make positive changes in their lives achieve their goals. It has been developed from Miss Wright's experience as a teacher and life-coach.
The story, for children aged seven to 11, is about a boy called Charlie who lost his mum.
Miss Wright, who taught at schools in Larkman and Heartsease, said: 'There are a lot of children at school who need help with social and emotional issues. I know about turning your life around to be successful and happy and achieve your real goals.'
The book is to be released by Christmas and will be sold on Amazon. To see a video clip, go to www.eveningnews24.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 8 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 9 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 10 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work