Body of woman found at UEA
- Credit: Google
The body of a woman has been found close to the University of East Anglia in Norwich.
Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death.
Emergency services were called to a property in University Drive just after 12.20pm on Wednesday, October 21 where the body of a woman was discovered.
A cordon was initially put in place around the location but was lifted later in the evening. Enquiries to establish the circumstances surrounding the death are continuing. It is currently being treated as “unexplained”.
University Drive is the main access road running through the UEA campus, from Earlham Road to Bluebell Road.
You may also want to watch:
It is the location for many of the university’s student accommodation blocks.
- 1 'Poster boy for the city' - Norwich Market to star in Sky advert
- 2 A Botanical Garden Bar and Christmas market is heading to Norwich
- 3 Hospital launches coronavirus vaccine trial
- 4 Car 'two inches' from bungalow in near-miss crash
- 5 Man rescued from balcony after fire in block of flats
- 6 Death of dad in chemical plant explosion 'completely avoidable'
- 7 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 8 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
- 9 Man fined for swearing at neighbours during lockdown barbeque
- 10 Junkyard Market is returning to Norwich for Christmas