Body of woman found at UEA
- Credit: Google
The body of a woman has been found close to the University of East Anglia in Norwich.
Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death.
Emergency services were called to a property in University Drive just after 12.20pm on Wednesday, October 21 where the body of a woman was discovered.
A cordon was initially put in place around the location but was lifted later in the evening. Enquiries to establish the circumstances surrounding the death are continuing. It is currently being treated as “unexplained”.
University Drive is the main access road running through the UEA campus, from Earlham Road to Bluebell Road.
You may also want to watch:
It is the location for many of the university’s student accommodation blocks.
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 3 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 6 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 7 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 8 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own