Boba Fett, Davros, Doctor Who and Kryten to be staying at Norwich hotel as part of Norwich Sci-Fi convention
They might be out of this world, but Boba Fett, two former Doctor Whos, Kryten and the creator of the Daleks will be making an intergalactic trip to check into a Norwich hotel later this summer.
Jeremy Bulloch, who played bounty hunter Boba Fett in the Star Wars saga will be joining a host of other film and televison stars, including Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy, the sixth and seventh Doctor Whos, at the Norwich Sci-Fi Convention (Nor-Con).
Robert Llewellyn, who played Kryten in Red Dwarf, Terry Molloy who appeared as Daleks creator Davros and Shane Rimmer, the voice of Thunderbirds puppet Scott Tracey, will also be attending the event at The Holiday Inn, Norwich North, near to Norwich Airport on September 2.
Mark Dean, chairman of the Norwich Sci-Fi Club which organises the event, said: 'The message is come down and have a fantastic day out. We hope to put on a great show.'
Now in its third year, Nor-Con 2012, will see thousands of sci-fi fans flock to meet their favourite goodies and baddies as well as be pictured with them and the likes of Johnny Depp lookalike Melo Sparrow.
You may also want to watch:
The club, which gives away 75pc of everything it makes each year to charity, is hoping to raise about �7,500 for three good causes, including Ronald McDonald House Charities.
For further details about the event or tickets, just log on to www.nor-con. co.uk
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 8 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 9 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 10 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker