Bob Dylan art works on display in Norwich for first time
- Credit: Archant
A new exhibition of works by Bob Dylan is being displayed for the first time in Norwich.
Titled The Beaten Path, the collection of 15 limited edition graphics have been released by Washington Green Fine Art.
The body of work is a continuation of the first instalment of The Beaten Path, released last year.
It marks the next chapter in the visual chronicle of Dylan's travels whilst touring, capturing iconic images as he journeys through America.
From epic cityscapes to humble roadside eateries and boundless, limitless highways, the collection of graphics offers a view into some of the most pivotal and powerful images of Dylan's oeuvre to date.
You may also want to watch:
As with the exceptionally popular debut collection, each edition in the new release will again be individually hand-signed by the artist.
Produced in a variety of sizes, the individual graphics are priced from £1,750 and are available to buy from Castle Fine Art at the 'Back of the Inns' and www.castlefineart.com
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 4 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours