Bob Dylan art works on display in Norwich for first time
- Credit: Archant
A new exhibition of works by Bob Dylan is being displayed for the first time in Norwich.
Titled The Beaten Path, the collection of 15 limited edition graphics have been released by Washington Green Fine Art.
The body of work is a continuation of the first instalment of The Beaten Path, released last year.
It marks the next chapter in the visual chronicle of Dylan's travels whilst touring, capturing iconic images as he journeys through America.
From epic cityscapes to humble roadside eateries and boundless, limitless highways, the collection of graphics offers a view into some of the most pivotal and powerful images of Dylan's oeuvre to date.
You may also want to watch:
As with the exceptionally popular debut collection, each edition in the new release will again be individually hand-signed by the artist.
Produced in a variety of sizes, the individual graphics are priced from £1,750 and are available to buy from Castle Fine Art at the 'Back of the Inns' and www.castlefineart.com
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 5 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 8 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 9 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 10 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker