Bob Dylan art works on display in Norwich for first time
- Credit: Archant
A new exhibition of works by Bob Dylan is being displayed for the first time in Norwich.
Titled The Beaten Path, the collection of 15 limited edition graphics have been released by Washington Green Fine Art.
The body of work is a continuation of the first instalment of The Beaten Path, released last year.
It marks the next chapter in the visual chronicle of Dylan's travels whilst touring, capturing iconic images as he journeys through America.
From epic cityscapes to humble roadside eateries and boundless, limitless highways, the collection of graphics offers a view into some of the most pivotal and powerful images of Dylan's oeuvre to date.
You may also want to watch:
As with the exceptionally popular debut collection, each edition in the new release will again be individually hand-signed by the artist.
Produced in a variety of sizes, the individual graphics are priced from £1,750 and are available to buy from Castle Fine Art at the 'Back of the Inns' and www.castlefineart.com
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 4 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 5 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 6 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
- 9 Man and woman found dead in home
- 10 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich