Norwich music house and pub announces it will stop hosting live music events
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2013
A pub and music venue in Norwich has announced it is to stop hosting live music events.
The Blueberry Music House, on Cowgate, posted on Facebook on Tuesday morning about the news.
It said: 'To all our customers, as of today we shall not be putting on music at the Blueberry 'music' House.
'All events are cancelled. Please can bands contact us on here for further info.'
One person in the comments said it was a 'great disappointment', while another person said it was 'a joke'.
You may also want to watch:
One said it was a 'horrid way to find out we've lost a gig'.
In the last few months, debate has centred on how to keep a thriving music scene in Norwich, amid a difficult climate for venues and questions over how sustainable the gigs are.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 5 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 6 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 7 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- 8 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 9 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 10 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
We have contacted the Blueberry Music House for more.