Platinum-selling rock band Blue October are set to headline The Waterfront
- Credit: Courtesy of Chris Hewlett
Blue October, an alternative rock band from Texas, are heading out on their UK tour next month stopping at The Waterfront in Norwich on March 21.
Known for their shimmering melodies and heart-string pulling lyrics, Blue October boasts a powerful line-up of musicians.
Comprised of Justin Furstenfeld (lead vocals, guitar), Jeremy Furstenfeld (drums), Ryan Delahoussaye (violin, piano) and Matt Noveskey (bass), the band have charted ten singles over eight albums, receiving a number 1 position on both the Billboard Alternative Chart and the Independent Chart.
Frontman Justin Furstenfield has travelled a hard road since joining the band and his struggles and, ultimately, his redemption is the subject of a forthcoming documentary 'I Want It'.
'This decade long journal follows the band and phoenix-like implosion and spiritual immersion of their front-man, who was born with a genius like gift to create hit music' - IMDB.
You may also want to watch:
The band have not only been busy with the documentary and preparation for their UK tour, but they also recently released their newest single 'I Hope You're Happy' which has had great feedback.
'I'm honestly more excited than ever to return to England,' explains frontman Justin about the tour.
- 1 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 2 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
'Everyone who knows me knows I grew up living and breathing bands from the UK like The Cure, The Smiths, Joy Division, The Cocteau Twins, Stone Roses, and the list goes on and on. These artists taught me how to write and feel through music. I'm in love with the UK, now and forever.'
Tickets for Blue October's show in Norwich are available from the UEA Box Office for £27.50 advance.
March 2018 UK tour dates:
16 - O2 Ritz in Manchester
17 - O2 ABC in Glasgow
18 - Church in Leeds
20 - Concorde in Brighton
21 - The Waterfront in Norwich
22 - O2 Academy in Bristol
23 - O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire in London
24 - O2 Institute in Birmingham