Boss of bar relaunches takeaway street food and cocktails service
The Blue Joanna bar in Norwich’s Golden Triangle, closed because of coronavirus, is doing takeaways of its Asian-style street food.
The bar in Unthank Road, renowned for its live music nights, remains shut but is starting up its takeaways from Tuesday, May 26.
Ecky Limon, who runs the bar which has a blue piano, posted on social media the news saying: “All the much-loved classic Blue Joanna dishes are available as well as some specially devised takeaway cocktails, a wine selection, beers and soft drinks.”
Orders are being taken in advance with payment over the phone with food by collection only.
Meals available include tacos, chicken wings, barbeque ribs and terriyaki mackerel with banana bread and rum sauce for dessert.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Limon bought the bar after he used to run the Last brasserie in Exchange Street before it was bought out by a consortium of investors last year.
For more updates on coronavirus in Norfolk see the Facebook page here
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 9 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 10 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food