Big lottery prize goes unclaimed in Norwich
Kate ScotterThe search is on for the lottery player from the Norwich area, who has failed to collect a six-figure prize.Kate Scotter
The search is on for the lottery player from the Norwich area, who has failed to collect a six-figure prize.
National Lottery players are being urged to double check their tickets as a Lotto prize of �136,831 is waiting to be claimed.
The owner of the winning ticket matched five numbers and the bonus ball in the Lotto draw on Wednesday, March 24.
The winning Lotto numbers on that date were 3, 5, 23, 28, 42, 49 and the bonus ball was 41.
You may also want to watch:
A National Lottery spokesman said: 'We're desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings.
'This amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody's life. We're urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 5 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 6 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 7 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 8 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
'Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa - someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune. We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.'
To jog Lotto players' memories, Telephone by Lady Gaga topped the UK singles chart at the time, while she was also at the top of the album chart with The Fame.
Closer to home, Norwich City were gearing up for their top of the table clash against Leeds United on Saturday, March 27.
Away from sport, an adaptation of Alan Bennett's play, Enjoy, starring Alison Steadman, was showing at the Theatre Royal in Norwich.
The lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on Monday, September 20 to make their claim.
If no one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to the Good Causes - adding to the �24bn already raised through sales of lottery tickets since The National Lottery launched in November 1994.
To claim, call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
Has a big money win changed your life for the better? Call reporter Kate Scotter on 01603 772326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org