Big lottery prize goes unclaimed in Norwich
Kate ScotterThe search is on for the lottery player from the Norwich area, who has failed to collect a six-figure prize.Kate Scotter
The search is on for the lottery player from the Norwich area, who has failed to collect a six-figure prize.
National Lottery players are being urged to double check their tickets as a Lotto prize of �136,831 is waiting to be claimed.
The owner of the winning ticket matched five numbers and the bonus ball in the Lotto draw on Wednesday, March 24.
The winning Lotto numbers on that date were 3, 5, 23, 28, 42, 49 and the bonus ball was 41.
You may also want to watch:
A National Lottery spokesman said: 'We're desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings.
'This amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody's life. We're urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
- 1 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 2 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 6 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 7 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
- 8 'Look twice' - Biker's plea after breaking both legs in head-on crash
- 9 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
'Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa - someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune. We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.'
To jog Lotto players' memories, Telephone by Lady Gaga topped the UK singles chart at the time, while she was also at the top of the album chart with The Fame.
Closer to home, Norwich City were gearing up for their top of the table clash against Leeds United on Saturday, March 27.
Away from sport, an adaptation of Alan Bennett's play, Enjoy, starring Alison Steadman, was showing at the Theatre Royal in Norwich.
The lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on Monday, September 20 to make their claim.
If no one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to the Good Causes - adding to the �24bn already raised through sales of lottery tickets since The National Lottery launched in November 1994.
To claim, call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
Has a big money win changed your life for the better? Call reporter Kate Scotter on 01603 772326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org