Norwich bar Bermuda Bob’s gives emerging artists an ‘intimate’ platform to showcase their talent
- Credit: Supplied by Bermuda Bob's
Bermuda Bob's Rum Shack and Hi-Fi on Timber Hill in Norwich, once known as the Owl Sanctuary, is an exciting new venue ready to give emerging talent a platform.
Alongside the Rum Shack bar, which stocks over 150 different rums, the venue has a multi-purpose event space that hosts a whole range of events throughout the week.
Bermuda Bob's aims to showcase the best artists and musicians including established national and international DJs, the latest local talent, touring bands, comedians and the best of the Norwich live scene.
The team are passionate about placing the venue at the centre of the developing music scene with even more great things to come in 2019.
'To keep up with other big cities we need to take risks and push hard to get people out to support varied and daring new artists and bands, and in turn help to give a platform to the amazing young talent we have here in the city,' explains events manager Ben Street.
You may also want to watch:
'Bermuda Bob's provides a really great intimate venue to facilitate this and I'm excited to see its influence and status grow and develop in 2019.'
With a fantastic range of events already booked in there are also plans to co-ordinate and facilitate a multi-venue city festival this summer.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 3 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 6 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus