Norwich bar Bermuda Bob’s gives emerging artists an ‘intimate’ platform to showcase their talent
- Credit: Supplied by Bermuda Bob's
Bermuda Bob's Rum Shack and Hi-Fi on Timber Hill in Norwich, once known as the Owl Sanctuary, is an exciting new venue ready to give emerging talent a platform.
Alongside the Rum Shack bar, which stocks over 150 different rums, the venue has a multi-purpose event space that hosts a whole range of events throughout the week.
Bermuda Bob's aims to showcase the best artists and musicians including established national and international DJs, the latest local talent, touring bands, comedians and the best of the Norwich live scene.
The team are passionate about placing the venue at the centre of the developing music scene with even more great things to come in 2019.
'To keep up with other big cities we need to take risks and push hard to get people out to support varied and daring new artists and bands, and in turn help to give a platform to the amazing young talent we have here in the city,' explains events manager Ben Street.
You may also want to watch:
'Bermuda Bob's provides a really great intimate venue to facilitate this and I'm excited to see its influence and status grow and develop in 2019.'
With a fantastic range of events already booked in there are also plans to co-ordinate and facilitate a multi-venue city festival this summer.
- 1 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 2 First Bus investigates 'racist incident' involving driver and girl, 14
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 School told to improve three times since 2015 praised by Ofsted
- 5 Fourth time lucky as couple marry at last - with guests!
- 6 Norwich man's £500k pay-out for brain injury suffered in work accident
- 7 Parents open up after teen son's near-fatal motorbike crash
- 8 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 9 Golden Triangle terrace for sale for £545k - and it has off-street parking
- 10 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk