Beer festival at Norwich pub
David BaleMore than 80 real ales will be available at a popular city pub's 15th annual beer festival, which runs until Sunday, May 30.David Bale
More than 80 real ales will be available at a popular city pub's 15th annual beer festival, which runs until Sunday, May 30.
The festival at the Whalebone pub in Magdalen Road, close to the city centre, started yesterday and landlord Steve Fiske said he was hoping this would be the best yet.
'We have definitely started with some fantastic weather for drinking,' he said, 'which we have not always had in the past.
'We will have about 80 real ales to choose from, which is one of the most we have ever had. The ales come from Norfolk and across the country.'
For more information visit http://www.whalebonefreehouse.co.uk.
- 1 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 2 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 3 See inside this £1.15m Bridgerton-style city centre period property
- 4 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 5 Waiting game over fate of housing bid for former school playing field
- 6 Reunion for workers from the historic city factory still going strong
- 7 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 8 Hidden city garden opening with live music and plant sale
- 9 Roadworks slammed a 'complete mess' as another cycle lane is closed
- 10 'Killer weeds infesting river are threat to life', warns boat boss