Beer festival at Norwich pub
David BaleMore than 80 real ales will be available at a popular city pub's 15th annual beer festival, which runs until Sunday, May 30.David Bale
More than 80 real ales will be available at a popular city pub's 15th annual beer festival, which runs until Sunday, May 30.
The festival at the Whalebone pub in Magdalen Road, close to the city centre, started yesterday and landlord Steve Fiske said he was hoping this would be the best yet.
'We have definitely started with some fantastic weather for drinking,' he said, 'which we have not always had in the past.
'We will have about 80 real ales to choose from, which is one of the most we have ever had. The ales come from Norfolk and across the country.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit http://www.whalebonefreehouse.co.uk.
- 1 Reaction to plans for new Norwich Block entertainment venue
- 2 New 170-place school likely to get go-ahead
- 3 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 4 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 5 Costa Coffee to close Norwich high street cafe
- 6 Nut allergy fears spark battle for 'landmark' walnut tree
- 7 Tributes pour in for 'much loved lady' after body found
- 8 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 9 Pupils demand cycle lane as NDR sends 1200 cars their way during rush hour
- 10 Landlord pays tenants £980 following battle with 'extreme mould and damp'