Beer festival at Norwich pub
David BaleMore than 80 real ales will be available at a popular city pub's 15th annual beer festival, which runs until Sunday, May 30.David Bale
More than 80 real ales will be available at a popular city pub's 15th annual beer festival, which runs until Sunday, May 30.
The festival at the Whalebone pub in Magdalen Road, close to the city centre, started yesterday and landlord Steve Fiske said he was hoping this would be the best yet.
'We have definitely started with some fantastic weather for drinking,' he said, 'which we have not always had in the past.
'We will have about 80 real ales to choose from, which is one of the most we have ever had. The ales come from Norfolk and across the country.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit http://www.whalebonefreehouse.co.uk.
- 1 Road to close for three nights for £100,000 work
- 2 Student and partner woke to see burglar at end of bed
- 3 Big Issue seller on how lockdown pushed him closer to homelessness
- 4 Builder wants zero affordable homes in development – after promising 13
- 5 Road closed after police incident in Norwich
- 6 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 7 N&N staff first in UK to use pioneering Covid saliva tests
- 8 Drama as police plane circles villages for missing person
- 9 Road closures as police dealt with concerns over people's safety
- 10 Comedy in the Park and Britannia Pier shows among confirmed 2021 events