Beer festival at Norwich pub
David BaleMore than 80 real ales will be available at a popular city pub's 15th annual beer festival, which runs until Sunday, May 30.David Bale
More than 80 real ales will be available at a popular city pub's 15th annual beer festival, which runs until Sunday, May 30.
The festival at the Whalebone pub in Magdalen Road, close to the city centre, started yesterday and landlord Steve Fiske said he was hoping this would be the best yet.
'We have definitely started with some fantastic weather for drinking,' he said, 'which we have not always had in the past.
'We will have about 80 real ales to choose from, which is one of the most we have ever had. The ales come from Norfolk and across the country.'
For more information visit http://www.whalebonefreehouse.co.uk.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 6 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 7 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 8 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year
- 9 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 10 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?