Beer festival at Norwich pub
David BaleMore than 80 real ales will be available at a popular city pub's 15th annual beer festival, which runs until Sunday, May 30.David Bale
More than 80 real ales will be available at a popular city pub's 15th annual beer festival, which runs until Sunday, May 30.
The festival at the Whalebone pub in Magdalen Road, close to the city centre, started yesterday and landlord Steve Fiske said he was hoping this would be the best yet.
'We have definitely started with some fantastic weather for drinking,' he said, 'which we have not always had in the past.
'We will have about 80 real ales to choose from, which is one of the most we have ever had. The ales come from Norfolk and across the country.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit http://www.whalebonefreehouse.co.uk.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 3 Police called as Horsford tree-hacker strikes again
- 4 Norwich nostalgia: Visit Eaton Park in the 1990s
- 5 Winners of the Eat Out Norwich Awards 2021 announced
- 6 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 7 Cob yobs launch crops at homes in bizarre attack
- 8 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 9 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 10 Three cars smash into wall at petrol station as bosses take action