Norwich jewellers launches £100,000 advent calendar
- Credit: Archant
Most people are happy with a chocolate behind each door of their advent calendar, but why stop at chocolate when you could have diamonds?
Beaverbrooks the jewellers, which has a store in Intu Chapelfield, has launched a luxury advent calendar for Christmas 2019 which offers customers a lot more than a sweet treat.
Designed to mark the jewellery firm's 100th birthday, the calendar features a diamond gift for every day of advent and comes with a hefty price tag of £100,000.
Among the gifts included in the calendar are a platinum diamond solitaire ring worth £26,000 and a £975 9ct white gold diamond pendant.
Kelly Wale, store manager at Beaverbrooks Norwich, said: "For a century, we've been passionate about diamonds, so we're extremely excited to announce the launch of our diamond-a-day advent calendar in celebration of our 100th Christmas at Beaverbrooks.
You may also want to watch:
"Creating an advent calendar from some of our most beautiful diamond products has been a huge milestone for us, with each piece hand-selected to ensure the utmost beauty and sparkle in every drawer.
"We've been a part of Norwich's treasured Christmas memories for a century, helping them choose the most meaningful gifts for their loved ones.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
"Never mind chocolate, this really is the dream advent calendar for diamond and jewellery lovers!"