Beauty treats for Norwich shoppers as Clarins celebrates 25 years at Jarrold
Pamper yourself with a complementary treat at the Clarins counter in Jarrold
It's hard to believe that 25 years ago the beauty hall in Jarrolds was a small part of the ground floor of the independent department store.
When you take a look now, the beauty floor has expanded with new beauty houses, fish pedicures and spa treatments, making it the place to go if you want to feel pampered from top to toe.
One of the first beauty houses to come to Jarrolds was Clarins. In fact it was 25 years ago in August 1986 that the French skincare brand brought its wares to the store.
You may also want to watch:
To celebrate Clarins is offering complementary treatments until this Saturday.
Choose from a skincare hand treatment, fragrance layering or a makeup fix. You can also enter a prize draw to win �150 worth of Clarins products when you purchase a Clarins product.
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 3 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 6 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 7 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 8 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own