Beauty treats for Norwich shoppers as Clarins celebrates 25 years at Jarrold
Pamper yourself with a complementary treat at the Clarins counter in Jarrold
It's hard to believe that 25 years ago the beauty hall in Jarrolds was a small part of the ground floor of the independent department store.
When you take a look now, the beauty floor has expanded with new beauty houses, fish pedicures and spa treatments, making it the place to go if you want to feel pampered from top to toe.
One of the first beauty houses to come to Jarrolds was Clarins. In fact it was 25 years ago in August 1986 that the French skincare brand brought its wares to the store.
To celebrate Clarins is offering complementary treatments until this Saturday.
Choose from a skincare hand treatment, fragrance layering or a makeup fix. You can also enter a prize draw to win �150 worth of Clarins products when you purchase a Clarins product.
- 1 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 2 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 3 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 4 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 7 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 8 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 9 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 10 City burger joint takes beef off the menu