BEAUTY: How can you recreate the biggest makeup look for Spring?
Emma HarrowingCorals are big news in makeup this season, but how do you create spring's natural look? Makeup artist Charles Gillman shows you how to achieve the look in this step by step guide.Emma Harrowing
Corals are big news in makeup this season, but how do you create spring's natural look? Makeup artist Charles Gillman shows you how to achieve the look in this step by step guide. BY EMMA HARROWING
The look: Coral Nudes
Go natural with corals and browns. This trend is all about making your skin look naturally fresh looking. Perfect for a daytime look this Spring.
You may also want to watch:
Get the look
After cleansing, toning and moisturising the skin use a foundation that matches you skin tone to create a flawless base.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 5 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 8 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 9 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 10 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
Cover up any blemishes, red patches or dark circles with a concealer a shade lighter than your skin tone.
For the eyes: Use a nude coral colour eye shadow across the eyelid from lash to crease. Then use a light brown eye shadow on the outer edge of the eye lid. Blend with a brush to create a soft smoky eye.
Use a brown gel eye liner to draw a line close to the top and bottom lashes to define the eyes. Finish with a coat of black or brown mascara.
For the cheeks: use a coral cream blusher and apply to the apples of the cheeks. Blend up along the cheekbones towards the hair line.
For the lips: create a soft look by using a coral lip colour and apply across the lips with a brush. Finish with a layer of clear lip gloss.
Coral Nude makeup buys
Bobbi Brown Cabana Corals California Coral Pot Rouge, �16.50, House of Fraser
George four collection eye palette in mermaid, �4.50, Asda
Autograph Liquid Eyeliner in Chocolate, �7.50, Marks and Spencer
All About Face mascara in brown, �1.49, Tesco
Bobbi Brown Cabana Corals Lip Color, �15.50, House of Fraser
Box: Charles' top tip: 'When applying blusher think of the shape of a hockey stick. Start by putting a little blush on the apples of the cheeks (this is the base of the hockey stick), then blend up along the cheekbones to the hairline (to create the handle of the hockey stick).