See inside one of the most beautiful city apartments for rent you can find
This home, believed to be an old merchant’s house in one of Norwich’s most ancient streets, has been converted into a luxury abode.
Available for £1500 a month, 80a King Street offers two bedrooms in a beautiful conversion. Situated in a private gated court, the property offers a super modern kitchen, a shower room and reception room.
The apartment was converted in the early Victorian building by property firm NR Homes two years ago.
They paid enormous attention to detail, putting in new double glazed wooden sash and casement windows as well as internal oak doors and Porcelanosa tiles in the en suite.
David Musgrove, of DPS Lettings, now marketing it for rent, said: “Situated within a superb gated court in the heart of the city, this sympathetically refurbished two bedroom apartment is split over two floors.”
King Street is one of the longest and oldest thoroughfares in the city and was once lined with mansions and warehouses of merchants who built homes there because of its proximity to the river.
- 1 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 5 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month
- 6 Struggles to move out of Norfolk continue after school attack
- 7 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 8 Community on high alert after cars targeted in city suburbs
- 9 Traffic and infrastructure fears as major housing project starts
- 10 Man sentenced for two robberies in two days