See inside one of the most beautiful city apartments for rent you can find
This home, believed to be an old merchant’s house in one of Norwich’s most ancient streets, has been converted into a luxury abode.
Available for £1500 a month, 80a King Street offers two bedrooms in a beautiful conversion. Situated in a private gated court, the property offers a super modern kitchen, a shower room and reception room.
The apartment was converted in the early Victorian building by property firm NR Homes two years ago.
They paid enormous attention to detail, putting in new double glazed wooden sash and casement windows as well as internal oak doors and Porcelanosa tiles in the en suite.
David Musgrove, of DPS Lettings, now marketing it for rent, said: “Situated within a superb gated court in the heart of the city, this sympathetically refurbished two bedroom apartment is split over two floors.”
You may also want to watch:
King Street is one of the longest and oldest thoroughfares in the city and was once lined with mansions and warehouses of merchants who built homes there because of its proximity to the river.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed