Be the face of Norwich Fashion Week
Norwich Fashion Week returns for its autumn and winter run from September 22 – 29 2011 and we are looking to create a modelling team to grace the catwalk and fashion shows throughout the week. Have you got what it takes?
Have you got what it takes to walk the runway? Do you have the looks that will propel Norwich Fashion Week to the dizzying heights of the national arena? If you are over 16 and would like to be considered for the Norwich Fashion Week modelling team pop along to one of the auditions taking place in Norwich.
The chosen modelling team will showcase some of the best fashions in Norwich and at the end of the week a male and female model will be crowned the face of Norwich Fashion Week and win a modelling contract from Powermodel Management.
You may also want to watch:
Auditions are being held at:
Sunday May 29 Vanilla on Sprowston Road, 11am – 12pm
- 1 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 2 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 3 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 6 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 7 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 8 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 9 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 10 Music shop for rent after couple bow out after 34 years
Tuesday June 14 The Library Restaurant on Guildhall Hill, 6pm-7pm
Wednesday June 22 The Library Restaurant on Guildhall Hill, 6pm – 7pm
Wednesday June 29 The Royal Norfolk Show, modelling scouts will be at the show between 3pm-4pm
Thursday June 30 The Royal Norfolk Show, modelling scouts will be at the show between 3pm-4pm
Winners from each heat will go on to the final, which will take place on Thursday July 7 Vanilla on Ipswich Road, 6pm – 7pm.
Please bring a recent photograph of yourself to the audition.
Judges include Bex from Powermodel Management, Anita Vadhir from Vanilla and Norwich Fashion Week, Jayne Raffles from The Library restaurant and Norwich Fashion Week and a representative from The Gallery Haircutters.
If you make it to the Norwich Fashion Week modelling team you will then have the chance to be crowned the face of Norwich Fashion Week. The two winners will each receive a modelling contract and photo shoot from Powermodel Management, a hair makeover by The Gallery Haircutters and a makeover by MAC in Jarrolds. You will also become the face of independent fashion retailer Vanilla and The Gallery Haircutters and you will get to model for your very own fashion shoot for the Life Matters pages in the Norwich Evening News.
Applicants must be 16 or over and must be able to work in the UK. There is no height restriction and petite and plus size models are welcome.