Be the face of Norwich Fashion Week
Norwich Fashion Week returns for its autumn and winter run from September 22-29 2011 and the organisers are looking to create a Norwich Fashion Week modelling team to grace the catwalk and fashion shows throughout the week.
The modelling team will showcase some of the best fashions in Norwich and at the end of the week a male and female model will be crowned the face of Norwich Fashion Week and win a modelling contract from Powermodel Management.
Have you got what it takes to walk the runway? Do you have the looks that will propel Norwich Fashion Week to the dizzying heights of the national arena? If you are over 16 and would like to be considered for the Norwich Fashion Week modelling team pop along to one of the auditions taking place in Norwich.
Auditions are being held at:
Sunday, May 29, Vanilla on Sprowston Road, 11am–12pm
You may also want to watch:
Tuesday, June 14, The Library Restaurant on Guildhall Hill, 6pm-7pm
Wednesday, June 22, The Library Restaurant on Guildhall Hill, 6pm–7pm
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 5 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
Wednesday, June 29, Royal Norfolk Show, modelling scouts will be at the show between 3pm-4pm
Thursday, June 30, Royal Norfolk Show, modelling scouts will be at the show between 3pm-4pm
Thursday, July 7, Vanilla on Ipswich Road, 6pm–7pm
Please bring a recent photograph of yourself to the audition.
Judges include Bex from Powermodel Management, Anita Vadhir from Vanilla and Norwich Fashion Week, Jayne Raffles from The Library restaurant and Norwich Fashion Week and a representative from The Gallery Haircutters.
If you make it to the Norwich Fashion Week modelling team you will then have the chance to be crowned the face of Norwich Fashion Week. The two winners will each receive a modelling contract and photo shoot from Powermodel Management, a hair makeover by The Gallery Haircutters and a makeover by MAC in Jarrolds. You will also become the face of independent fashion retailer Vanilla and The Gallery Haircutters and you will get to model for your very own fashion shoot for the Life Matters pages in the Norwich Evening News.
Applicants must be 16 or over and must be able to work in the UK. There is no height restriction and petite and plus size models are welcome. Usual Archant competition rules apply.
Register now for a Norwich Fashion Week modelling audition:
Click the link at the top of the next column to register your place at one of the events. We need to hear from you by the morning of Friday May 27 - before the first session.