Greggs store in Norwich relocates to new premises barely 50 metres away
- Credit: Greggs
A Greggs branch in Norwich has reopened in a new location.
The Greggs outlet on Barker Street has moved across the road from unit 2 to unit 41 - which was previously used by Norwich Car Centre.
The shop has been refurbished as one of Greggs' new-look outlets and now has seating available for customers who want to eat inside.
It also offers a new range of hot food, including fresh porridge, southern fried chicken goujons and potato wedges.
READ MORE: Greggs in Norwich is set to shut, but new one will open barely 50 metres awayThe Greggs team from the original store were all relocated to the new shop and the move created one additional job.
Roisin Currie, retail and people director for Greggs, said: 'We're delighted to be able to invest in Norwich by providing our customers with a modern and convenient upgraded shop in this new location.'
You may also want to watch:
The new Barker Street store is one of seven Greggs in Norwich, which also has outlets on St Stephens Street, White Lion Street, London Street, Colman Road, in Anglia Square and in the Asda superstore on Hall Road.
Opening times are 6.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday, 7am – 5pm Saturday and 9am – 4pm on Sunday.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 7 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 8 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 9 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle