Baby Shark Flash Dance is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Your little ones are in for a treat as dance craze Baby Shark is set to be performed in the city.
The catchy children's song about a family of sharks comes from South Korean YouTube channel Pinkfong and follows a family of sharks who chase a school of fish.
It has become a viral sensation and has been viewed over 1.7 billion times, with parents and children alike recording their own versions as part of the Baby Shark Challenge.
To raise money for Action for Children - City and Eaton Children's Centre, there will be a charity flash dance in Chapelfield Gardens on Saturday, November 3 from 2pm.
Organiser Emma Howes said: 'I have taken my son to a lot of their weekly classes and have also been lucky enough to have access to things like baby first aid courses.
You may also want to watch:
'For people who couldn't otherwise afford these activities, these centres are a valuable part of the community and with the recent proposals by the government to not only limit their funding, but shut some of them ultimately.
READ MORE: Absolutely amazing' - Fans' joy at Diversity show in Norwich'We are hoping to gather in Chapelfield Gardens to allow the little ones and us young hearted parents have a dance to the famous baby shark.
'We will hopefully be able to record the whole thing, so we can then submit the video for the baby shark competition and try and win some toys for the local children's centre.'
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
The baby shark challenge, run by Pinkfong, gives people the chance to win toys by uploading their own version.
Local dance group Glo Popkidz will be providing the music and families are asked to make a suggested donation of £1.