Baby Shark Flash Dance is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Your little ones are in for a treat as dance craze Baby Shark is set to be performed in the city.
The catchy children's song about a family of sharks comes from South Korean YouTube channel Pinkfong and follows a family of sharks who chase a school of fish.
It has become a viral sensation and has been viewed over 1.7 billion times, with parents and children alike recording their own versions as part of the Baby Shark Challenge.
To raise money for Action for Children - City and Eaton Children's Centre, there will be a charity flash dance in Chapelfield Gardens on Saturday, November 3 from 2pm.
Organiser Emma Howes said: 'I have taken my son to a lot of their weekly classes and have also been lucky enough to have access to things like baby first aid courses.
'For people who couldn't otherwise afford these activities, these centres are a valuable part of the community and with the recent proposals by the government to not only limit their funding, but shut some of them ultimately.
READ MORE: Absolutely amazing' - Fans' joy at Diversity show in Norwich'We are hoping to gather in Chapelfield Gardens to allow the little ones and us young hearted parents have a dance to the famous baby shark.
'We will hopefully be able to record the whole thing, so we can then submit the video for the baby shark competition and try and win some toys for the local children's centre.'
- 1 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 2 Which parts of Norwich could be underwater by 2030?
- 3 New images show progress of Sweet Briar Road repair
- 4 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 5 Dad left fuming as royal flag stolen weeks before jubilee weekend
- 6 U-turn on city bike shop closure
- 7 Fireworks, food stalls and music planned for jubilee party near Norwich
- 8 ANOTHER shop in major city street will soon be empty
- 9 Driver with expired license overtakes police at 95mph
- 10 First look inside five-acre bug zoo - and you can take a creepy crawly home
The baby shark challenge, run by Pinkfong, gives people the chance to win toys by uploading their own version.
Local dance group Glo Popkidz will be providing the music and families are asked to make a suggested donation of £1.