Reality star Kerry Katona is coming to Norwich and this is why
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Former Atomic Kitten singer Kerry Katona is coming to the city with the chance to meet and greet the star.
Kerry is coming to Flaunt in Prince of Wales Road on Saturday July 28 to celebrate Norwich Pride.
Rainbow flags will be flying high in the city all day with a jam-packed programme of events including a parade and live music.
Celebrations will draw to a close in style at the LGBT+ venue for 'Zoo Glitter Pride' hosted by Queen of the Jungle Kerry Katona.
READ MORE: Singer, 59, banned from performing at car boot sales after complaintsThere will be the chance to meet and greet Kerry and for the first time Flaunt will be spread over two floors.
There will also be drag queens, stilt walkers, animal mascots and a free glitter and zoo face painter which is free.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open from 7pm to 5am with last entry at 3.30am and tickets payable on the door with a first come, first served policy – so make sure to arrive early.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Tenants living in freezing, dark flats after power went out FIVE days ago
- 10 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home