Reality star Kerry Katona is coming to Norwich and this is why
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Former Atomic Kitten singer Kerry Katona is coming to the city with the chance to meet and greet the star.
Kerry is coming to Flaunt in Prince of Wales Road on Saturday July 28 to celebrate Norwich Pride.
Rainbow flags will be flying high in the city all day with a jam-packed programme of events including a parade and live music.
Celebrations will draw to a close in style at the LGBT+ venue for 'Zoo Glitter Pride' hosted by Queen of the Jungle Kerry Katona.
READ MORE: Singer, 59, banned from performing at car boot sales after complaintsThere will be the chance to meet and greet Kerry and for the first time Flaunt will be spread over two floors.
There will also be drag queens, stilt walkers, animal mascots and a free glitter and zoo face painter which is free.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open from 7pm to 5am with last entry at 3.30am and tickets payable on the door with a first come, first served policy – so make sure to arrive early.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 4 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 8 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 9 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?