Reality star Kerry Katona is coming to Norwich and this is why
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Former Atomic Kitten singer Kerry Katona is coming to the city with the chance to meet and greet the star.
Kerry is coming to Flaunt in Prince of Wales Road on Saturday July 28 to celebrate Norwich Pride.
Rainbow flags will be flying high in the city all day with a jam-packed programme of events including a parade and live music.
Celebrations will draw to a close in style at the LGBT+ venue for 'Zoo Glitter Pride' hosted by Queen of the Jungle Kerry Katona.
READ MORE: Singer, 59, banned from performing at car boot sales after complaintsThere will be the chance to meet and greet Kerry and for the first time Flaunt will be spread over two floors.
There will also be drag queens, stilt walkers, animal mascots and a free glitter and zoo face painter which is free.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open from 7pm to 5am with last entry at 3.30am and tickets payable on the door with a first come, first served policy – so make sure to arrive early.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 4 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 5 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 6 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 7 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 8 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 9 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 10 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road