As fears raised over closure of Yarmouth’s House of Wax can you guess who these waxworks are?
Can you guess who these wax figures are meant to be?
Following the announcement that Great Yarmouth attraction Louis Tussauds House of Wax is set to close, we are asking readers to show off their knowledge about the venue and its cult collection of waxworks.
The Regent Road business has been run by husband and wife team Jane and Peter Hayes, who are both in their eighties, for 57 years.
But since Mr Hayes suffered a bout of pneumonia this year, they've had to consider the future and with no relatives interested in taking on the waxworks they are seeking planning permission to make the entire building residential.
And with the couple exploring closing the museum while they try and find new owners, we look to test your knowledge of its endearing exhibits which are famed for looking little like their famous subjects.
To take part see the link at the top right of the page.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 3 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 4 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 5 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 6 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 See inside this Tudor townhouse for sale for £325,000
- 9 Could ANOTHER McDonald's be coming to Norwich?
- 10 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story