As fears raised over closure of Yarmouth’s House of Wax can you guess who these waxworks are?
Can you guess who these wax figures are meant to be?
Following the announcement that Great Yarmouth attraction Louis Tussauds House of Wax is set to close, we are asking readers to show off their knowledge about the venue and its cult collection of waxworks.
The Regent Road business has been run by husband and wife team Jane and Peter Hayes, who are both in their eighties, for 57 years.
But since Mr Hayes suffered a bout of pneumonia this year, they've had to consider the future and with no relatives interested in taking on the waxworks they are seeking planning permission to make the entire building residential.
And with the couple exploring closing the museum while they try and find new owners, we look to test your knowledge of its endearing exhibits which are famed for looking little like their famous subjects.
You may also want to watch:
To take part see the link at the top right of the page.
- 1 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 2 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 3 Mum shares heartbreaking poems penned by daughter before death
- 4 Man took sword and axe to confront ex-wife's new partner
- 5 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 6 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 7 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 8 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 9 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 10 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid