Chance to snap up original artwork at city fair
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A vibrant mix of work from local and international artists has gone on show at an art fair in Norwich.
Now in its 4th year, Art Fair East showcases both renowned and up-and-coming artists including pop artist Colin Self, local artist Lucy Loveheart and London art collective East London Printmakers.
Having noticed a gap in the market in the East of England, Norwich based artists Will Teather and Brian Korteling founded Art Fair East in 2015 to provide an art-buying platform in the city.
Mr Korteling said the fair is the perfect place 'to buy something truly unique for loved ones at Christmas'.
The fair includes a wide range of aesthetics and art-making techniques including Simon Dry's debut show 'SweetArt'. Mr Dry uses discarded Quality Street wrappers to create nostalgic images of sweets.
You may also want to watch:
Art Fair East runs until Sunday, December 2 at St Andrew's Hall.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 9 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 10 Power cut hits almost 1,000 homes in Norwich