Chance to snap up original artwork at city fair
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A vibrant mix of work from local and international artists has gone on show at an art fair in Norwich.
Now in its 4th year, Art Fair East showcases both renowned and up-and-coming artists including pop artist Colin Self, local artist Lucy Loveheart and London art collective East London Printmakers.
Having noticed a gap in the market in the East of England, Norwich based artists Will Teather and Brian Korteling founded Art Fair East in 2015 to provide an art-buying platform in the city.
Mr Korteling said the fair is the perfect place 'to buy something truly unique for loved ones at Christmas'.
The fair includes a wide range of aesthetics and art-making techniques including Simon Dry's debut show 'SweetArt'. Mr Dry uses discarded Quality Street wrappers to create nostalgic images of sweets.
You may also want to watch:
Art Fair East runs until Sunday, December 2 at St Andrew's Hall.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 4 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 8 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop