Art collection set to open in Norwich
Acoustic musicians will greet art lovers to the opening of a new art collection in the city on Thursday night.
The 'Mesh Collective' will be going on show at Art in the Underbelly, beneath The Rumsey Wells pub on St Andrews Street, from 8pm.
Brought together by artists Richard Horne, Daryl Williams, Tim Wall, Jo Stafford and Vicki Johnson, the main focus is poster designs that have been hand-made and screen-printed at Stew Print Rooms on Fishergate.
The group describe the collection as: 'Formed from interactions made around textile and paper screen printing tables, the Mesh Collective comprises illustrators, textile designers, graphic designers and print makers.
'United by a love of poster design and paper printing, the collective are producing a body of work for their debut show.'
You may also want to watch:
Local bands Olympians and Hello Bear will be playing acoustic sets and will be joined by Free King DJs for the opening, which is free to attend.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 7 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 8 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich