Arrest after south Norfolk drugs raids
A 36-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of supplying drugs following police raids at three south Norfolk homes at the weekend.The man was arrested following the execution of a warrant at Chapel Close, in Winfarthing, near Diss.
A 36-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs following police raids at three south Norfolk homes at the weekend.
The man was arrested following the execution of a warrant at Chapel Close, in Winfarthing, near Diss. Two properties in Diss were also raided by officers from Diss Safer Neighbourhood Team over the weekend.
The 36-year-old has been released on police bail until next month, pending further enquiries.
Sgt Dave Sutton from Diss SNT said: 'Drug dealing will not be tolerated in Diss. We take all reports of this behaviour seriously, and will deal with offenders positively to ensure that Diss and the surrounding parishes remain safe places to live.'
You may also want to watch:
'I would like to thank the community for their support and this demonstrates that we will act on the information they supply us.'
Contact Diss SNT on 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 6 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 7 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 8 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 9 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 10 'Look twice' - Biker's plea after breaking both legs in head-on crash