Arrest after south Norfolk drugs raids
A 36-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of supplying drugs following police raids at three south Norfolk homes at the weekend.The man was arrested following the execution of a warrant at Chapel Close, in Winfarthing, near Diss.
A 36-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs following police raids at three south Norfolk homes at the weekend.
The man was arrested following the execution of a warrant at Chapel Close, in Winfarthing, near Diss. Two properties in Diss were also raided by officers from Diss Safer Neighbourhood Team over the weekend.
The 36-year-old has been released on police bail until next month, pending further enquiries.
Sgt Dave Sutton from Diss SNT said: 'Drug dealing will not be tolerated in Diss. We take all reports of this behaviour seriously, and will deal with offenders positively to ensure that Diss and the surrounding parishes remain safe places to live.'
'I would like to thank the community for their support and this demonstrates that we will act on the information they supply us.'
Contact Diss SNT on 0845 456 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 3 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 4 Street food restaurant launches unlimited wings night
- 5 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 6 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 7 Fine dining Indian restaurant named best in region at awards
- 8 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 9 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 10 Primary school left without governors after mass walkout