Arrest after south Norfolk drugs raids
A 36-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of supplying drugs following police raids at three south Norfolk homes at the weekend.The man was arrested following the execution of a warrant at Chapel Close, in Winfarthing, near Diss.
A 36-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs following police raids at three south Norfolk homes at the weekend.
The man was arrested following the execution of a warrant at Chapel Close, in Winfarthing, near Diss. Two properties in Diss were also raided by officers from Diss Safer Neighbourhood Team over the weekend.
The 36-year-old has been released on police bail until next month, pending further enquiries.
Sgt Dave Sutton from Diss SNT said: 'Drug dealing will not be tolerated in Diss. We take all reports of this behaviour seriously, and will deal with offenders positively to ensure that Diss and the surrounding parishes remain safe places to live.'
You may also want to watch:
'I would like to thank the community for their support and this demonstrates that we will act on the information they supply us.'
Contact Diss SNT on 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 2 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 4 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 5 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 6 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 7 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 8 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 9 Hunt for silver VW Golf after man seriously injured in hit-and-run
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion