Arrest after south Norfolk drugs raids
A 36-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of supplying drugs following police raids at three south Norfolk homes at the weekend.The man was arrested following the execution of a warrant at Chapel Close, in Winfarthing, near Diss.
A 36-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs following police raids at three south Norfolk homes at the weekend.
The man was arrested following the execution of a warrant at Chapel Close, in Winfarthing, near Diss. Two properties in Diss were also raided by officers from Diss Safer Neighbourhood Team over the weekend.
The 36-year-old has been released on police bail until next month, pending further enquiries.
Sgt Dave Sutton from Diss SNT said: 'Drug dealing will not be tolerated in Diss. We take all reports of this behaviour seriously, and will deal with offenders positively to ensure that Diss and the surrounding parishes remain safe places to live.'
You may also want to watch:
'I would like to thank the community for their support and this demonstrates that we will act on the information they supply us.'
Contact Diss SNT on 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire