American singer-songwriter Arielle to perform in Norwich this weekend
- Credit: Courtesy of Arielle
American singer-songwriter Arielle is coming to Norwich this weekend on the UK leg of her tour.
The gig will take place this Sunday, February 10, at Bedfords Bar in Norwich with support from local blues rockers Dirty Martini.
Born in New Jersey and raised mostly in California, Arielle makes music that incorporates country-rock, folk and blues into her own 60s and 70s influenced pop.
She has played with the likes of Vince Gill, Eric Johnson, Paul Gilbert and Bryan May to name just a few, also performing in CeeLo Green's band at Coachella in 2011.
This was followed by signing a record deal with Open E Entertainment. Arielle then went on to collaborate with producer/songwriters Red Decibel Music Group on her California EP which was released by the label in 2014.
You may also want to watch:
More recently she has operated out of her own studio space continuing to put out music at a quick pace, self-releasing her latest EP Mind Lion in February of 2018.
When asked how best to describe herself, Arielle said: 'I'm a gypsy travelling, guitar-wielding, song-writing, flowy clothes wearing lady. I've got a hippie heartbeat, with an edgy rocker spirit.'
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 Man, 83, 'absolutely gutted' after thieves pinch his £2,500 e-bike
- 9 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 10 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
'Some say I'm a bit of a throw-back, since I'm pretty sure in some other lifetime I was raised in the 60s and 70s, soaking up the tie-dye love.'
'My music tells the rollercoaster story of life. As I know it. Possibly you, too?'
'It oozes and infuses of heartbreak, whole-hearted love, loss, whimsy dreams, hope, and a knowing that just 'round the bend, a better day is near. I'll never lose faith in that'
• Tickets are available for the gig at Bedfords Bar on February 10 at 3.00pm for £8.50 advance from here