Gin tasting, discounts and free parking on offer at our exclusive reader evening at Jarrolds
- Credit: Archant
Join us this evening for a fabulous shopping event at Jarrold complete with selected savings, gin tasting, fashion shows, live entertainment and the reveal of Jarrold's Go Go Hare and much much more!
We have teamed up with Norwich's independent department store to offer you the chance to shop when the store is closed. Shop the latest fashion and beauty and enjoy the fact that you have the store to yourself for one night only.
From 6pm until 9pm tonight (Wednesday, April 25) Norwich's leading independent retailer will be opening up to allow our readers an exclusive opportunity to browse, shop and dine.
Guests will be in for a host of treats including:
- Selected savings on Fashion, Menswear, Beauty, Books and Cookshop*
You may also want to watch:
- Fashion Shows at 6.45pm and 7.30pm on floor 1
- Reveal of Jarrolds Go Go Hare in the book department at 6.30
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 5 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 6 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 9 National tool firm opens third Norwich store
- 10 Police appeal after road in Sprowston is hit with two fires in one night
- Live entertainment from Dale Bullimore and Tommy Winn
- Visit the Deli/Wine bar for an array of local delights and tastings
- Gin tasting with Bullards Gin on menswear
- Prize draw for £200 in Jarrold shopping vouchers.
- Expert advice and demonstrations in the Beauty Hall.
- Exclusive menu in Benji's restaurant.
- Free parking at St Andrews car park.
- Book your meal in Benjis and enjoy a special Spring evening menu – 01603 660661
The evening also gives you access to some of the store experts at Jarrold. Here's our lowdown on who you can meet:
Paris Cressy, Jarrold personal beauty consultant
New to Jarrold's line-up of instore experts is makeup artist and beauty guru Paris Cressy. Paris has worked in Jarrold's Beauty Hall for over nine years on the Dior and Charlotte Tilbury counters, now he can offer advice on products from the whole Beauty Hall. Paris can give guidance on the products that can solve a beauty dilemma, help you shop for the beauty products that suit you and you can book a makeover with Paris to learn new products and make-up techniques. Perfect if you want to try something new or update your make-up bag. Find Paris in the Beauty Hall, ground floor.
Tim Benns, Jarrold menswear personal stylist
For men who don't really enjoy clothes shopping, Tim is your man. Let Tim shop for your new season wardrobe by picking out the styles that suit you or finding that perfect outfit for a particular occasion. This service with Tim is free of charge.
Find Tim on the menswear department, ground floor.
The Jarrold lingerie fitting team
When it comes to style, get the basics right and everything else follows. Making sure that you have a bra fit every six months will not only improve your silhouette, it can improve your posture, help prevent back pain and can improve your confidence. The Jarrold lingerie team are fully trained to offer a discreet bra fitting service and are specialists when it comes to fitting larger sizes or post-surgery.
Come and meet them on the fashion department, floor one, for free advice and to shop the latest styles in lingerie and bodywear.
Book a future appointment with womenswear personal stylist Florrie Dunn who, like menswear stylist Tim, offers free fashion shopping and style advice. Appointments are taken on the women's fashion department, floor. Try some of our great-tasting local gins at a gin tasting with Norwich-based Bullards Gin, in menswear on the ground floor. Get expert advice on men's grooming and discover our men's grooming collections in the Beauty Hall.
Let us know you're coming along; just go to jarrold.co.uk/evening and register OR simply register at the door on the evening.
*excludes Jo Malone, London, Mint Velvet and some concessions