Appeal after Norwich crash
Police in Norwich are appealing for information following a fail-to-stop road crash, which caused a driver to skid.
It happened on Dereham Road on Wednesday, October 10, shortly before 3.50pm when a silver Ford Mondeo was forced to swerve when a light green Peugeot 207 turned into Dereham Road from Gladstone Street.
This caused the Mondeo to skid.
The driver of the Peugeot left the scene, travelling through the crossroads with Old Palace Road. Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Contact PC Mark Cushing at Earlham Police Station on 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire