Appeal after Norwich crash
Police in Norwich are appealing for information following a fail-to-stop road crash, which caused a driver to skid.
It happened on Dereham Road on Wednesday, October 10, shortly before 3.50pm when a silver Ford Mondeo was forced to swerve when a light green Peugeot 207 turned into Dereham Road from Gladstone Street.
This caused the Mondeo to skid.
The driver of the Peugeot left the scene, travelling through the crossroads with Old Palace Road. Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Contact PC Mark Cushing at Earlham Police Station on 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 8 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats