Modern city centre crash pad that saves your commute goes on sale for £200,000
A split-level two double bedroom home right in the centre of Norwich over the second and third floors is for sale.
The property is in Maidstone Road, off Rose Lane is for sale for offers in excess of £200,000 and comes with the benefit of secure parking.
Inside there’s a double-height open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with double doors to a large Juliet balcony.
One bedroom and a bathroom is on one floor and another bedroom is on the second as well as a walk-in wardrobe.
The property overlooks and has use of a communal central courtyard with seating areas and raised planters.
You may also want to watch:
Maidstone Road is situated just off of the central hub of Norwich within a few steps of King Street so in walking distance of the city centre.
Agents William H Brown described it as ”a stunning, split-level, two double bedroom maisonette occupying the second and third floors of an impressive city centre development.”
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 10 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef