Antiques Road Trip spotted filming in Norwich
- Credit: Grace Piercy
The BBC One show was spotted filming in central Norwich today, September 7.
Philip Serrell, one of Antiques Road Trip's resident experts, was filming inside All Saints Antiques and Collectables in Westlegate, Norwich.
They had been filming this morning in Ipswich before coming to Norwich, traveling in one of the show's vintage cars.
They only went to the one antique store in Norfolk, arriving at around 1pm and leaving by 1.45pm.
One of the sellers inside All Saints Antiques, who asked not to be named, said: "(Mr Serrell) was very quick, within 20 minutes he'd been around and knew what he wanted.
You may also want to watch:
"He chose about half a dozen things he was interested in.
"He liked the good old-fashioned antiques. I showed him something of mine, a handkerchief owned by one of the Wymondham sisters."
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 Norwich man wanted by police
- 8 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
The episode of Antiques Road Trip will presumably air in Series 24.