Antiques fair at Norfolk Showground this weekend
Antique collectors have the chance to go on the hunt for some hidden gems at the Norfolk Antiques and Collectors Fair this weekend.
The event has over 400 outdoor and indoor stands at the Norfolk Showground between 10am and 5pm tomorrow and 9am and 4pm Sunday, with a valuer on site just for tomorrow.
Event organiser Steve Upson said: 'There is usually everything there from antiquities like you would see on the Antiques Roadshow through to things that people find are collectable.
'The show has been running for 10 years now and normally proves to be very popular.
'You get everybody from serious collectors through to a lot of people who just like antiques because of all the shows that are on television now.
You may also want to watch:
'It doesn't matter if you are a serious collector or just like antiques, there's something for everyone.'
Admission is �3.50 on the gate and under-16s get in for free.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 8 Norwich man wanted by police
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station