Antiques fair at Norfolk Showground this weekend
Antique collectors have the chance to go on the hunt for some hidden gems at the Norfolk Antiques and Collectors Fair this weekend.
The event has over 400 outdoor and indoor stands at the Norfolk Showground between 10am and 5pm tomorrow and 9am and 4pm Sunday, with a valuer on site just for tomorrow.
Event organiser Steve Upson said: 'There is usually everything there from antiquities like you would see on the Antiques Roadshow through to things that people find are collectable.
'The show has been running for 10 years now and normally proves to be very popular.
'You get everybody from serious collectors through to a lot of people who just like antiques because of all the shows that are on television now.
You may also want to watch:
'It doesn't matter if you are a serious collector or just like antiques, there's something for everyone.'
Admission is �3.50 on the gate and under-16s get in for free.
- 1 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 2 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 3 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 4 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 5 Jubilant scenes as pub punters enjoy first city Friday night back
- 6 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 7 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 8 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 9 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 10 Police quiz man over murder and three attempted murders