Another honour for Wymondham railway station
Stephanie BrooksA south Norfolk train station has scooped top marks in National Express East Anglia's most recent mystery shopper survey.Stephanie Brooks
A south Norfolk train station has scooped top marks in National Express East Anglia's most recent mystery shopper survey.
Wymondham station was awarded a 100pc score for its customer service, cleanliness and information provision.
National Express East Anglia regularly assesses its stations by sending in mystery shoppers who pose as normal customers and rate the service they receive.
James Steward, the company's area manager for rural stations, said: 'It is a credit to our staff and to station adopter David Turner that the station has been awarded the maximum scores possible.
You may also want to watch:
'The success of Wymondham station in recent years shows that rural stations can be vibrant, flourishing places at the heart of the communities they serve.'
The station has won several national awards, including the Best Small Station at the 2006 National Rail Awards, and its The Brief Encounter Caf� was winner of the Best Retail Outlet at the 2008 Community Rail Awards.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 3 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 4 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 5 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 6 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 7 Former village pub for sale as home
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 Opposition grows over charges to park in Norwich parks
- 10 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel