Another honour for Wymondham railway station
Stephanie BrooksA south Norfolk train station has scooped top marks in National Express East Anglia's most recent mystery shopper survey.Stephanie Brooks
A south Norfolk train station has scooped top marks in National Express East Anglia's most recent mystery shopper survey.
Wymondham station was awarded a 100pc score for its customer service, cleanliness and information provision.
National Express East Anglia regularly assesses its stations by sending in mystery shoppers who pose as normal customers and rate the service they receive.
James Steward, the company's area manager for rural stations, said: 'It is a credit to our staff and to station adopter David Turner that the station has been awarded the maximum scores possible.
'The success of Wymondham station in recent years shows that rural stations can be vibrant, flourishing places at the heart of the communities they serve.'
The station has won several national awards, including the Best Small Station at the 2006 National Rail Awards, and its The Brief Encounter Caf� was winner of the Best Retail Outlet at the 2008 Community Rail Awards.
- 1 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
- 2 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 5 Murder inquiry launched after teenager stabbed to death in Norwich
- 6 Fine dining restaurant unveils new kitchen worth £70k
- 7 City folk overjoyed by £1.5m food hall plan in empty restaurant
- 8 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 9 Concerns over three new homes plan after six others approved in village
- 10 Graduate outraged after being handed tax bill for unoccupied student digs