Another honour for Wymondham railway station
Stephanie BrooksA south Norfolk train station has scooped top marks in National Express East Anglia's most recent mystery shopper survey.Stephanie Brooks
A south Norfolk train station has scooped top marks in National Express East Anglia's most recent mystery shopper survey.
Wymondham station was awarded a 100pc score for its customer service, cleanliness and information provision.
National Express East Anglia regularly assesses its stations by sending in mystery shoppers who pose as normal customers and rate the service they receive.
James Steward, the company's area manager for rural stations, said: 'It is a credit to our staff and to station adopter David Turner that the station has been awarded the maximum scores possible.
You may also want to watch:
'The success of Wymondham station in recent years shows that rural stations can be vibrant, flourishing places at the heart of the communities they serve.'
The station has won several national awards, including the Best Small Station at the 2006 National Rail Awards, and its The Brief Encounter Caf� was winner of the Best Retail Outlet at the 2008 Community Rail Awards.
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 3 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 4 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 7 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 8 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 9 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 10 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?