Another honour for Wymondham railway station
Stephanie BrooksA south Norfolk train station has scooped top marks in National Express East Anglia's most recent mystery shopper survey.Stephanie Brooks
A south Norfolk train station has scooped top marks in National Express East Anglia's most recent mystery shopper survey.
Wymondham station was awarded a 100pc score for its customer service, cleanliness and information provision.
National Express East Anglia regularly assesses its stations by sending in mystery shoppers who pose as normal customers and rate the service they receive.
James Steward, the company's area manager for rural stations, said: 'It is a credit to our staff and to station adopter David Turner that the station has been awarded the maximum scores possible.
You may also want to watch:
'The success of Wymondham station in recent years shows that rural stations can be vibrant, flourishing places at the heart of the communities they serve.'
The station has won several national awards, including the Best Small Station at the 2006 National Rail Awards, and its The Brief Encounter Caf� was winner of the Best Retail Outlet at the 2008 Community Rail Awards.
- 1 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 2 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 3 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 4 Jubilant scenes as pub punters enjoy first city Friday night back
- 5 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 6 Churros and Chorizo to open park cafe near Norwich
- 7 Police quiz man over murder and three attempted murders
- 8 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 9 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 10 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets