Burst main affects water pressure at homes near Norwich
- Credit: Matthew Usher
People living in two parts of Norfolk may have woken up this morning to low water pressure or none at all in their homes.
In Taverham, a burst main has affected a small number of homes in and around Beech Avenue.
Those affected may have low water pressure or no water at all.
Anglian Water said resolving the issue was "proving to be a complex job that is taking longer than we had originally hoped".
It hopes to have supplies restored by midday on Monday.
Meanwhile, Anglian Water said some of its customers in Thetford have been affected by a separate issue.
The utility firm said it was "working hard to identify the cause" of the issue as of 8am on Monday, though they believe it may be due to a leak in the area.
- 1 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 2 Former city sex shop up for sale
- 3 Roads chaos continues with more work lined up at busy junction
- 4 'They want to suck your blood': Bed bugs invade city homes
- 5 Teenager suffers serious injuries in city crash
- 6 When will work start on new Aldi store?
- 7 Dispute with council over legal cannabis use following eviction from home
- 8 Meet the mystery city woman behind the Queen's post box topper
- 9 U-turn on city bike shop closure
- 10 Customised coat used by family of shoplifters in city spree
It added it would provide an update "as soon as we hear anything further from our team on the ground".
An estimated restoration time has not yet been provided.