Burst main affects water pressure at homes near Norwich
- Credit: Matthew Usher
People living in two parts of Norfolk may have woken up this morning to low water pressure or none at all in their homes.
In Taverham, a burst main has affected a small number of homes in and around Beech Avenue.
Those affected may have low water pressure or no water at all.
Anglian Water said resolving the issue was "proving to be a complex job that is taking longer than we had originally hoped".
It hopes to have supplies restored by midday on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Anglian Water said some of its customers in Thetford have been affected by a separate issue.
The utility firm said it was "working hard to identify the cause" of the issue as of 8am on Monday, though they believe it may be due to a leak in the area.
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 3 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 4 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 5 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 6 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 7 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 8 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 9 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 10 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house
It added it would provide an update "as soon as we hear anything further from our team on the ground".
An estimated restoration time has not yet been provided.