Burst main affects water pressure at homes near Norwich
- Credit: Matthew Usher
People living in two parts of Norfolk may have woken up this morning to low water pressure or none at all in their homes.
In Taverham, a burst main has affected a small number of homes in and around Beech Avenue.
Those affected may have low water pressure or no water at all.
Anglian Water said resolving the issue was "proving to be a complex job that is taking longer than we had originally hoped".
It hopes to have supplies restored by midday on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Anglian Water said some of its customers in Thetford have been affected by a separate issue.
The utility firm said it was "working hard to identify the cause" of the issue as of 8am on Monday, though they believe it may be due to a leak in the area.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Norwich man wanted by police
- 8 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
It added it would provide an update "as soon as we hear anything further from our team on the ground".
An estimated restoration time has not yet been provided.