Emergency services called to Eaton Park Oktoberfest
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Ambulance crews were called to a medical emergency at Oktoberfest Norwich.
The event was shut temporarily as emergency services treated the patient at Eaton Park on Saturday evening.
A statement was released on the Oktoberfest Norwich Facebook which reads: "Unfortunately due to a customer experiencing a medical emergency inside the venue during our afternoon session, we have been unable to open at 18:00 this evening as planned.
"We are currently awaiting an ambulance and as soon as the emergency services give us the all clear, we will open for this evening's session.
"Please accept our apologies and thank you in advance for your understanding."
You may also want to watch:
The extent of any injuries are not yet known.
The organisers then posted at around 6.45pm to say the doors had reopened and the patient safely in the care of paramedics.
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 10 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef