Amateur detectives get chance to go sleuthing in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Would-be detectives have another exciting opportunity to turn sleuths for the day when a popular, immersive gaming experience returns to Norwich on November 4.
The event is being hosted by the Norwich Business Improvement District (BID), which has teamed up up with Casebook Events. Players will be asked to examine a casefile, hunt down clues, question real live witnesses and solve ingenious puzzles. The amateur sleuths will be taken on a journey of discovery around the scenic Cathedral area as they investigate a mystery that would test even the great Mr Holmes.
The game is best enjoyed when played in teams of two to six with the main investigation taking a few hours.
Grab your magnifying glass, the game is afoot...
Tickets prices are £12 for Adults, accompanied under 12 year-olds are free. Discounted team tickets are available at £50.
You may also want to watch:
To buy an advance ticket visit: www.bit.do/casefilenorwich
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 7 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub