Alternative rockers Skindred are headling The Nick Rayns LCR in Norwich
- Credit: Courtesy of the UEA Box Office
Alternative rockers Skindred are bringing their unique brand of metal and reggae to the Nick Rayns LCR on Thursday, April 19, 2018.
Formed from the ashes of 90s band Dub War, Skindred have become one of the most popular bands to emerge in the UK since the turn of the century, boasting a huge fanbase and many accolades including Best Live band in the 2011 Metal Hammer awards.
Expect a loud and confrontational set as they fuse their influences to deliver a furious ragga-metal sound, with songs that not only pack a punch, but have true lyrical depth.
The Welsh four-piece will be at the UEA on the first date of their nationwide 'Start The Machine' tour ahead of their forthcoming seventh album
Supported by American alternative rockers CKY.
April tour dates:
19 - Norwich, The Nick Rayns LCR
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 3 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
- 4 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 5 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 6 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 7 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 8 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life
- 9 'Not worth it!': Councillor wants new bus lane ditched
- 10 Has £10,000 prize crash landed in Norwich from space?
20 - Southampton, 02 Guildhall
21 - Nottingham, Rock City
22 - Manchester, Manchester Academy
24 - Glasgow, 02 ABC
25 - Bristol, 02 Academy
27 - Leeds, 02 Academy
28 - London, 02 Academy
29 - Birmingham, 02 Institute