Alternative rockers Skindred are headling The Nick Rayns LCR in Norwich
- Credit: Courtesy of the UEA Box Office
Alternative rockers Skindred are bringing their unique brand of metal and reggae to the Nick Rayns LCR on Thursday, April 19, 2018.
Formed from the ashes of 90s band Dub War, Skindred have become one of the most popular bands to emerge in the UK since the turn of the century, boasting a huge fanbase and many accolades including Best Live band in the 2011 Metal Hammer awards.
Expect a loud and confrontational set as they fuse their influences to deliver a furious ragga-metal sound, with songs that not only pack a punch, but have true lyrical depth.
The Welsh four-piece will be at the UEA on the first date of their nationwide 'Start The Machine' tour ahead of their forthcoming seventh album
Supported by American alternative rockers CKY.
You may also want to watch:
April tour dates:
19 - Norwich, The Nick Rayns LCR
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 8 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September
20 - Southampton, 02 Guildhall
21 - Nottingham, Rock City
22 - Manchester, Manchester Academy
24 - Glasgow, 02 ABC
25 - Bristol, 02 Academy
27 - Leeds, 02 Academy
28 - London, 02 Academy
29 - Birmingham, 02 Institute