Alternative rockers Skindred are headling The Nick Rayns LCR in Norwich
- Credit: Courtesy of the UEA Box Office
Alternative rockers Skindred are bringing their unique brand of metal and reggae to the Nick Rayns LCR on Thursday, April 19, 2018.
Formed from the ashes of 90s band Dub War, Skindred have become one of the most popular bands to emerge in the UK since the turn of the century, boasting a huge fanbase and many accolades including Best Live band in the 2011 Metal Hammer awards.
Expect a loud and confrontational set as they fuse their influences to deliver a furious ragga-metal sound, with songs that not only pack a punch, but have true lyrical depth.
The Welsh four-piece will be at the UEA on the first date of their nationwide 'Start The Machine' tour ahead of their forthcoming seventh album
Supported by American alternative rockers CKY.
You may also want to watch:
April tour dates:
19 - Norwich, The Nick Rayns LCR
- 1 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 2 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 3 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 4 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 5 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 6 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 7 Norwich city centre roundabout revamp remains 'firmly in pipeline'
- 8 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 9 New Covid testing site opens near Norwich
- 10 ‘Burglars will think twice’ - Police hand out security kits to 4,000 homes
20 - Southampton, 02 Guildhall
21 - Nottingham, Rock City
22 - Manchester, Manchester Academy
24 - Glasgow, 02 ABC
25 - Bristol, 02 Academy
27 - Leeds, 02 Academy
28 - London, 02 Academy
29 - Birmingham, 02 Institute