All set for massive Norfolk wedding show
Kim BriscoeThe biggest two-day wedding event in East Anglia will be coming to Norwich next month.Kim Briscoe
The biggest two-day wedding event in East Anglia will be coming to Norwich next month.
More than 140 exhibitors will be on hand at the Norfolk Showground to help brides and grooms-to-be plan their special day.
Organised by the Evening News' sister paper, the Eastern Daily Press, the Wedding Show will be the largest so far in Norfolk and promises to be a spectacular day out for couples and their friends and families.
With a champagne bar and catering by Brasted's restaurant, there will be plenty to keep visitors refreshed while enjoying the fabulous fashion shows of all the latest bridal wear.
You may also want to watch:
Taking place on Saturday, February 20, and Sunday, February 21, there will be three fashion shows each day, each lasting 45 minutes and starring professional models, as well as hair and make-up shows.
The event is a chance to chat, face to face, with more exhibitors than any other wedding show in East Anglia.
- 1 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 2 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 6 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 7 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
- 8 'Look twice' - Biker's plea after breaking both legs in head-on crash
- 9 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
Norfolk company Flashfx will be demonstrating how to make a wedding finish with a bang with a firework finale at 5pm on the Saturday.
Display sales manager Diana Sims said: "We are delighted to host this unprecedented event that's truly worthy of helping to organise the biggest day of people's lives. It will showcase everything about weddings under one roof and promises to give couples a fun day out."
There will also be two �1,500 prizes up for grabs over the weekend. They include some stunning jewellery from Norwich's Winsor Bishop store and a wedding photography package worth up to �1,600 from Phil Coe.
� Buying tickets in advance entitles visitors to beat the queues by entering the venue in the speedy advance ticket lane, and will also enter them into a competition to win �400 of Travel Norwich Airport Vouchers - perfect to put towards a honeymoon.
Tickets cost �5 for a single ticket, �8 for two tickets, �15 for four tickets and are available from www.edp24.co.uk/weddings or by calling 01603 772175.
� The Evening News and EDP will still be holding the popular Perfect Day wedding show at Dunston Hall on Sunday, May 23.
� More information about the Wedding Show in February is available by contacting display sales manager Diana Sims on 01603 772140.
� Are you planning an unusual wedding? Callontact reporter Kim Briscoe on 01603 772419 or email kim.briscoe@