Up and coming fashion designer Alice Bodgener makes a welcome return to Norwich Fashion Week 2012
The East Harling designer was new to the fashion scene last year when she launched her first womenswear collection at September's Norwich Fashion Week.
Known for her vintage inspired knickers, which are stocked in Ethika in Norwich Lanes, Alice plans to bring new designs to the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week in March.
You can see Alice's designs on the catwalk at The Designers Show at Norwich Fashion Week 2012 on Tuesday March 13.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 3 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus