Love Island star and Strictly dancer coming to Norwich for new tour
- Credit: PA
Brothers AJ and Curtis Pritchard have announced they are coming to Norwich on their new theatre tour.
AJ joined the cast of BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing in 2016 as a professional dancer and was part of the show for four years.
Curtis found fame on Love Island in 2019 as he finished in fourth place with Maura Higgins. Previously, Curtis was also a professional dancer for the Irish version of Dancing with the Stars.
The brothers will perform at Norwich Theatre Royal on October 15, 2021.
The evening will have showcase choreography and dance routines, live musical performances with some special guest singers, comedy and also live interactive games and with prizes to be won.
Tickets are available now to buy from their website ajandcurtis.com/tour/
You may also want to watch:
The pair are also performing at the Regent Theatre in Ipswich.
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 4 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 5 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 6 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 7 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 8 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students