Air ambulance called after teenager suffers fall
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was taken to hospital after being injured after a fall.
The incident took place in Norwich just before 6am on Thursday, July 16.
A critical care team from the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) was called, as well as the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust.
Doctor Brendan Fletcher, paramedic Dave Killingback and supervisor critical care paramedic Ben Caine provided specialist care at the scene, according to an EAAA spokesperson.
The critical care team then accompanied the patient, by land ambulance, to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
No further information has been released about where in Norwich it happened or the condition of the boy.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 3 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus