Acle families' chance to shape policing priorities
Anthony CarrollFamilies in Acle and surrounding villages can help shape policing priorities in their communities by attending a public meeting on Wednesday night.Anthony Carroll
Families in Acle and surrounding villages can help shape policing priorities in their communities by attending a public meeting on Wednesday night.
The meeting of the safer neighbourhood action panel will offer people the chance to discuss any issues they may have with their local policing team and partner agencies.
Panel members will then decide on policing priorities for the next three months.
Wednesday's meeting will be held at 7.30pm at Acle's Methodist Church.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 3 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 4 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 5 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 6 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 7 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 8 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 9 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 10 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans