A natural way to style your home
Berry colours are not only on the fashion radar this autumn they are also a trend for your home. Alexia Julie Rouse picks some berry inspired interiors and homeware for a deliciously stylish home.
At the end of the summer season not much is more aesthetically pleasing than a punnet of gloriously coloured berries. A mixture of ripe strawberries, blackberries and raspberries are as much a delight to the eye as they are in the mouth, so it's no surprise that fashion designers have been inspired by their deep and luxurious hues for their autumn/winter collections. Berry colour palettes featured in all the recent catwalk shows for Norwich Fashion Week and the shops are stocking everything from knitwear to shoes in red and purple shades.
The trend for berry colours is so strong this season that the Life Matters team are not only adding these irresistible colours to our wardrobes, but to our homes too.
Berry reds and purples can add a sleek and stylish tone to any room, and are the perfect theme for cosy autumn evenings in. Whether you are looking to spruce up your kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or living room, Norwich shops are full of berry inspired accessories to provide colourful accents. Candles, cushions, vases and utensils are all easy ways to fit berry into your home, and for those wishing to invest more in the trend, there is an abundance of armchairs, wallpapers and rugs to choose from.
After scouring the high street, here are the Life Matters picks that will make your home look good enough to eat!
You may also want to watch:
For more of our best buys click on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 4 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping