A feast of fashion is lined up for the launch of Norwich Fashion Week
Whether you like the boy/girl fashion trend or you prefer the prim and polished look, you can get lots of style inspiration at the Norwich Fashion Week launch show later this month, says Emma Harrowing.
The excitement is reaching boiling point here in the Life Matters' office as we just cannot wait to see what Norwich's independent fashion retailers have in store for the new season at the Norwich Fashion Week launch show.
Last week's fashion pages touched upon what will be the key trends for autumn and winter and our fashion spies tell us that looks such as boy/girl, the 1960s, berry colours and the laid back Navajo styles will be showcased at the launch show at the Forum on September 22.
Stylist Louise Lace from Vanilla is choreographing the show, which will take place in Fusion in the Forum: 'The trends that will hit Norwich for AW11 can be seen at the independent retailers' fashion show which will kick off Norwich Fashion Week. Key pieces for the new season include ankle grazing trousers, Chelsea boots, tailored suiting, 1950s, 1960s and 1940s styling, mixing prints and block colour ponchos. There is something for everyone.'
Accessories are also key for the new season with brogues, loafers, ankle boots and court shoes leading the way in footwear and statement bags and the classic satchel big news in handbags.
You may also want to watch:
The Independent Fashion Show takes place on Thursday, September 22 at 7.30pm. Tickets cost �10 and include a drink courtesy of The Perfect Wine on arrival. For tickets call The Library Restaurant on 01603 616606.
Norwich Fashion Week takes place from September 22 until September 29. For all the news and events taking place visit the Norwich Fashion Week website at www.eveningnews24.co.uk/nfw or follow @NorwichFashion on Twitter or like the Norwich Fashion Week page on Facebook.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 5 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 6 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 7 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 8 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 9 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 10 'Happy, carefree' memories of Samson and Hercules flood in