A dress made of tree bark will hit the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk
With many of the designs destined for tomorrow night's catwalk show underwraps, it's always exciting to find out little titbits of what is rumoured to be among the collections.
A dress made from the bark of a silver birch tree is one of the designs rumoured to be on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk tomorrow evening.
Designer Marian Williams from Norwich has created a heavy silk dress which has been dyed in a dye that she has made herself from the bark of a silver birch.
The catwalk show launches the first Norwich Fashion Week, a week of events celebrating local fashion.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the catwalk launch party have sold out but you can keep up to date with what is being shown by visiting these pages and by reading the Norwich Evening News all next week.
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 3 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 4 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Plan for 1,600 homes would see new school and health centre open
- 7 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 8 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 9 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 10 Afternoon traffic roundup: Delays on flyover after crash