A dress made of tree bark will hit the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk
With many of the designs destined for tomorrow night's catwalk show underwraps, it's always exciting to find out little titbits of what is rumoured to be among the collections.
A dress made from the bark of a silver birch tree is one of the designs rumoured to be on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk tomorrow evening.
Designer Marian Williams from Norwich has created a heavy silk dress which has been dyed in a dye that she has made herself from the bark of a silver birch.
The catwalk show launches the first Norwich Fashion Week, a week of events celebrating local fashion.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the catwalk launch party have sold out but you can keep up to date with what is being shown by visiting these pages and by reading the Norwich Evening News all next week.
- 1 Bid to turn Norwich pub into health clinic
- 2 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 3 Expansion will see 250 extra places at oversubscribed school
- 4 Date set for High Court showdown over £271m Anglia Square plans
- 5 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 6 Boost for outdoor drinking and dining when Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Family's horror after learning mother was buried in wrong grave
- 8 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 9 The Norwich pub quiz: do you know your locals?
- 10 9 big movies filmed in Norfolk - and why there could be more