A celebration of weddings at Church near Norwich
It is set to be the wedding of the new millennium when Prince William and Kate Middleton tie the knot on April 29.
And one church near Norwich is looking to extend the party with their celebration of marriage weekend.
St John the Baptist and All Saints at Old Lakenham are holding a unique display of wedding photos and frocks revealing the hundreds of happy couples that once got married at the church.
The event is being held at the Community Centre and The Church of St John the Baptist, Harwood Road, Old Lakenham, on Saturday May 7, from noon until 4pm, and Sunday May 8, from noon until 4pm.
There will also be the chance for people to renew their vows at 3 pm on the Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, couples who got married at the church are being urged to come forward and donate their wedding photos for the special display of wedding memorabilia.
For more information about the event, or if you would like to donate an item for use at the celebration weekend, contact Mrs Chapman on 01603 460516.
- 1 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 2 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 7 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 8 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 9 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 10 Norwich man wanted by police