A celebration of weddings at Church near Norwich
It is set to be the wedding of the new millennium when Prince William and Kate Middleton tie the knot on April 29.
And one church near Norwich is looking to extend the party with their celebration of marriage weekend.
St John the Baptist and All Saints at Old Lakenham are holding a unique display of wedding photos and frocks revealing the hundreds of happy couples that once got married at the church.
The event is being held at the Community Centre and The Church of St John the Baptist, Harwood Road, Old Lakenham, on Saturday May 7, from noon until 4pm, and Sunday May 8, from noon until 4pm.
There will also be the chance for people to renew their vows at 3 pm on the Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, couples who got married at the church are being urged to come forward and donate their wedding photos for the special display of wedding memorabilia.
For more information about the event, or if you would like to donate an item for use at the celebration weekend, contact Mrs Chapman on 01603 460516.
- 1 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 4 Audi driver more than four times over alcohol limit in Norwich
- 5 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 6 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 7 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 8 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 9 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 10 Have your say on plans for new nature reserve on edge of Norwich