A celebration of weddings at Church near Norwich
It is set to be the wedding of the new millennium when Prince William and Kate Middleton tie the knot on April 29.
And one church near Norwich is looking to extend the party with their celebration of marriage weekend.
St John the Baptist and All Saints at Old Lakenham are holding a unique display of wedding photos and frocks revealing the hundreds of happy couples that once got married at the church.
The event is being held at the Community Centre and The Church of St John the Baptist, Harwood Road, Old Lakenham, on Saturday May 7, from noon until 4pm, and Sunday May 8, from noon until 4pm.
There will also be the chance for people to renew their vows at 3 pm on the Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, couples who got married at the church are being urged to come forward and donate their wedding photos for the special display of wedding memorabilia.
For more information about the event, or if you would like to donate an item for use at the celebration weekend, contact Mrs Chapman on 01603 460516.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 5 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns
- 6 6 best Chinese takeaways in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 7 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 10 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines