A celebration of weddings at Church near Norwich
It is set to be the wedding of the new millennium when Prince William and Kate Middleton tie the knot on April 29.
And one church near Norwich is looking to extend the party with their celebration of marriage weekend.
St John the Baptist and All Saints at Old Lakenham are holding a unique display of wedding photos and frocks revealing the hundreds of happy couples that once got married at the church.
The event is being held at the Community Centre and The Church of St John the Baptist, Harwood Road, Old Lakenham, on Saturday May 7, from noon until 4pm, and Sunday May 8, from noon until 4pm.
There will also be the chance for people to renew their vows at 3 pm on the Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, couples who got married at the church are being urged to come forward and donate their wedding photos for the special display of wedding memorabilia.
For more information about the event, or if you would like to donate an item for use at the celebration weekend, contact Mrs Chapman on 01603 460516.
- 1 How landlord behind squalid flats was finally brought to justice
- 2 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 3 See work to transform former bakery into £13m site
- 4 Landlord fined £6,100 for state of Norwich apartment block
- 5 Man charged after blood and saliva spat at restaurant's front door
- 6 House blaze tackled by firefighters
- 7 'Delighted to be out again' - City centre pub gardens proving popular
- 8 Wrestling school stars in Channel 4 show with top comedian
- 9 Concerns for missing 29-year-old Norfolk man's welfare
- 10 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start