70 tattoo artists visit Norwich
Norwich Body Art Festival is gearing up for its third annual event.
With both years featuring over 70 tattoo artists from the UK and beyond, the Norwich Body Art Festival, co-organised by Indigo Tattoo Studio and Outline Magazine, has left its mark on the Norwich alternative scene.
The dates have been announced as August 13 and 14 at will be taking place at St Andrew's Hall in the city centre.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
For tattoo enquiries, call Gema King on 01603 886143 and for trade enquiries, call Kevin Maddams on 01603 629920.
You may also want to watch:
For entertainment enquiries, call Emma Roberts on 01603 629920 or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 3 Former village pub for sale as home
- 4 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 5 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 6 Opposition grows over charges to park in Norwich parks
- 7 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 8 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 9 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham