70 tattoo artists visit Norwich
Norwich Body Art Festival is gearing up for its third annual event.
With both years featuring over 70 tattoo artists from the UK and beyond, the Norwich Body Art Festival, co-organised by Indigo Tattoo Studio and Outline Magazine, has left its mark on the Norwich alternative scene.
The dates have been announced as August 13 and 14 at will be taking place at St Andrew's Hall in the city centre.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
For tattoo enquiries, call Gema King on 01603 886143 and for trade enquiries, call Kevin Maddams on 01603 629920.
For entertainment enquiries, call Emma Roberts on 01603 629920 or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- 1 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 2 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 3 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 4 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 5 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 6 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 7 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 8 Petition supporting Western Link gains hundreds of signatures
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death