70 tattoo artists visit Norwich
Norwich Body Art Festival is gearing up for its third annual event.
With both years featuring over 70 tattoo artists from the UK and beyond, the Norwich Body Art Festival, co-organised by Indigo Tattoo Studio and Outline Magazine, has left its mark on the Norwich alternative scene.
The dates have been announced as August 13 and 14 at will be taking place at St Andrew's Hall in the city centre.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
For tattoo enquiries, call Gema King on 01603 886143 and for trade enquiries, call Kevin Maddams on 01603 629920.
You may also want to watch:
For entertainment enquiries, call Emma Roberts on 01603 629920 or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 7 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 8 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich