70 tattoo artists visit Norwich
Norwich Body Art Festival is gearing up for its third annual event.
With both years featuring over 70 tattoo artists from the UK and beyond, the Norwich Body Art Festival, co-organised by Indigo Tattoo Studio and Outline Magazine, has left its mark on the Norwich alternative scene.
The dates have been announced as August 13 and 14 at will be taking place at St Andrew's Hall in the city centre.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
For tattoo enquiries, call Gema King on 01603 886143 and for trade enquiries, call Kevin Maddams on 01603 629920.
You may also want to watch:
For entertainment enquiries, call Emma Roberts on 01603 629920 or email the team at email@example.com or
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 3 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 4 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 5 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 6 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 7 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 Norwich woman's new cookie company has 'gone crazy'
- 10 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole