12-year-old girl victim of robbery
Sam EmanuelA 12-year-old girl has been the victim of an attempted robbery in broad daylight.The incident, in Low Road, Hellesdon, happened between 3pm and 3.30pm on Wednesday, January 27.Sam Emanuel
A 12-year-old girl has been the victim of an attempted robbery in broad daylight.
The incident, in Low Road, Hellesdon, happened between 3pm and 3.30pm on Wednesday, January 27.
The girl was walking along the road when she was grabbed from behind and pushed to the floor, when a man grabbed her handbag. But the brave child managed to keep hold of the bag and the suspect fled empty handed.
Anyone with information is being urged to call DC Jonathan Church at Bethel Street CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
If you are a member of the girl's family and would like to tell your story in the paper in an attempt to help catch the would-be robber, call Sam Emanuel on 01603 772438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 4 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 5 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 8 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 9 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 10 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today