12-year-old girl victim of robbery
Sam EmanuelA 12-year-old girl has been the victim of an attempted robbery in broad daylight.The incident, in Low Road, Hellesdon, happened between 3pm and 3.30pm on Wednesday, January 27.Sam Emanuel
A 12-year-old girl has been the victim of an attempted robbery in broad daylight.
The incident, in Low Road, Hellesdon, happened between 3pm and 3.30pm on Wednesday, January 27.
The girl was walking along the road when she was grabbed from behind and pushed to the floor, when a man grabbed her handbag. But the brave child managed to keep hold of the bag and the suspect fled empty handed.
Anyone with information is being urged to call DC Jonathan Church at Bethel Street CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
If you are a member of the girl's family and would like to tell your story in the paper in an attempt to help catch the would-be robber, call Sam Emanuel on 01603 772438 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 2 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens