12-year-old girl victim of robbery
Sam EmanuelA 12-year-old girl has been the victim of an attempted robbery in broad daylight.The incident, in Low Road, Hellesdon, happened between 3pm and 3.30pm on Wednesday, January 27.Sam Emanuel
A 12-year-old girl has been the victim of an attempted robbery in broad daylight.
The incident, in Low Road, Hellesdon, happened between 3pm and 3.30pm on Wednesday, January 27.
The girl was walking along the road when she was grabbed from behind and pushed to the floor, when a man grabbed her handbag. But the brave child managed to keep hold of the bag and the suspect fled empty handed.
Anyone with information is being urged to call DC Jonathan Church at Bethel Street CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
If you are a member of the girl's family and would like to tell your story in the paper in an attempt to help catch the would-be robber, call Sam Emanuel on 01603 772438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 2 £3,000 worth of beauty products stolen from Sainsbury's store
- 3 Woman with incurable cancer left devastated after car and jewellery stolen
- 4 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 5 Eight-bed detached house in NR3 up for auction for £300k
- 6 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 7 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 8 Homes plan for former Start-Rite shoe factory site rejected
- 9 Independent city store 'honoured' to be named UK's retailer of the year
- 10 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver