10 questions with... YouTube star Sam Chapman
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Sam Chapman, a professional make-up artist and one half of YouTube beauty sensation Pixiwoo.
• Describe Norwich in 3 words
Comfortable, safe, home
• If you were stranded with three people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
My mum and my two daughters.
• If you could be any other person who would it be?
I'm happy being myself, but if I had to pick someone it'd be Jennifer Saunders because she's hugely talented, funny and cool.
- 1 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 2 Norwich chippy ranked as one of best in UK
- 3 Escaped giant eagle owl spotted in Norwich city centre
- 4 City flat with spiral staircase and balcony bedroom for sale for £190k
- 5 Toddler died after getting trapped between stair gates
- 6 Owner of 'thriving' cheesecake business now looking to open shop
- 7 'She died alone': Plea to raise funds for Ruth who died before Christmas
- 8 'It drives my wife crazy' - See inside Norwich fan's footy mancave
- 9 Schools face classroom closures due to Covid
- 10 'What on earth!' - City folk baffled by obstacle cone stuck in pavement
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd start with breakfast at The Unthank Arms, then do a spot of shopping in the city before having lunch at The Georgian Town House. I'd finish the day off by catching a film at Cinema City.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out on the town?
Definitely a night in front of Netflix.
• What's your mantra in life?
You make your own luck.
• Which song defines your life?
Back to Black by Amy Winehouse because I always wear black.
• What's your biggest fear?
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery.
I'd use the money to help the refugees.
• Would you like to take part in 10 questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org