10 questions with... YouTube star Sam Chapman
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Sam Chapman, a professional make-up artist and one half of YouTube beauty sensation Pixiwoo.
• Describe Norwich in 3 words
Comfortable, safe, home
• If you were stranded with three people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
My mum and my two daughters.
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be any other person who would it be?
I'm happy being myself, but if I had to pick someone it'd be Jennifer Saunders because she's hugely talented, funny and cool.
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 3 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 4 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 5 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 6 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I'd start with breakfast at The Unthank Arms, then do a spot of shopping in the city before having lunch at The Georgian Town House. I'd finish the day off by catching a film at Cinema City.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out on the town?
Definitely a night in front of Netflix.
• What's your mantra in life?
You make your own luck.
• Which song defines your life?
Back to Black by Amy Winehouse because I always wear black.
• What's your biggest fear?
• Which one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery.
I'd use the money to help the refugees.
• Would you like to take part in 10 questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org