10 questions with... Barenaked Ladies drummer Tyler Stewart
- Credit: matt barnes
Each week we put someone in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Tyler Stewart, the drummer of Canadian band, Barenaked Ladies ahead of their show at UEA on April 25.
Describe Norwich in three words...
Caroline Read's Dungeon.
If you were stranded on a desert island with three people who would you want them to be?
Beyoncé, Chris Hadfield and Nigella Lawson.
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
- 1 Changes on the way for listed pub after plans given green light
- 2 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 3 'Our lives changed forever' - Parents pay tribute to six-week-old Chloe
- 4 Pupils reach for the rainbow for Norwich Pride Schools Week
- 5 Need for extension could mean Norwich roadworks continue for longer
- 6 Efforts step up to protect city park from development
- 7 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 8 Mystery over how grotty sofa ended up on garage roof
- 9 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 10 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
How do you feel about coming to Norwich on tour?
Great to be back in Norwich. We rocked The Waterfront and the UEA back in the day (1990's!)
What's your mantra in life?
Which song defines your life?
Once in a Lifetime - Talking Heads
What's your biggest fear?
Would you rather spend a night in the city or in front of the telly?
In the city, but with a telly nearby.
What one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy houses for my three daughters.
• Would you like to take part in this feature? Email firstname.lastname@example.org