10 questions with... Barenaked Ladies drummer Tyler Stewart
- Credit: matt barnes
Each week we put someone in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Tyler Stewart, the drummer of Canadian band, Barenaked Ladies ahead of their show at UEA on April 25.
Describe Norwich in three words...
Caroline Read's Dungeon.
If you were stranded on a desert island with three people who would you want them to be?
Beyoncé, Chris Hadfield and Nigella Lawson.
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 6 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 7 50,000 home plans go ahead but issues remain
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats
- 10 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road
How do you feel about coming to Norwich on tour?
Great to be back in Norwich. We rocked The Waterfront and the UEA back in the day (1990's!)
What's your mantra in life?
Which song defines your life?
Once in a Lifetime - Talking Heads
What's your biggest fear?
Would you rather spend a night in the city or in front of the telly?
In the city, but with a telly nearby.
What one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy houses for my three daughters.
• Would you like to take part in this feature? Email firstname.lastname@example.org