10 questions with... Barenaked Ladies drummer Tyler Stewart
- Credit: matt barnes
Each week we put someone in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Tyler Stewart, the drummer of Canadian band, Barenaked Ladies ahead of their show at UEA on April 25.
Describe Norwich in three words...
Caroline Read's Dungeon.
If you were stranded on a desert island with three people who would you want them to be?
Beyoncé, Chris Hadfield and Nigella Lawson.
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 6 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 7 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 8 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 9 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 10 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year
How do you feel about coming to Norwich on tour?
Great to be back in Norwich. We rocked The Waterfront and the UEA back in the day (1990's!)
What's your mantra in life?
Which song defines your life?
Once in a Lifetime - Talking Heads
What's your biggest fear?
Would you rather spend a night in the city or in front of the telly?
In the city, but with a telly nearby.
What one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy houses for my three daughters.
• Would you like to take part in this feature? Email email@example.com