10 questions with... Barenaked Ladies drummer Tyler Stewart
- Credit: matt barnes
Each week we put someone in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Tyler Stewart, the drummer of Canadian band, Barenaked Ladies ahead of their show at UEA on April 25.
Describe Norwich in three words...
Caroline Read's Dungeon.
If you were stranded on a desert island with three people who would you want them to be?
Beyoncé, Chris Hadfield and Nigella Lawson.
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed
How do you feel about coming to Norwich on tour?
Great to be back in Norwich. We rocked The Waterfront and the UEA back in the day (1990's!)
What's your mantra in life?
Which song defines your life?
Once in a Lifetime - Talking Heads
What's your biggest fear?
Would you rather spend a night in the city or in front of the telly?
In the city, but with a telly nearby.
What one thing could you never be without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy houses for my three daughters.
• Would you like to take part in this feature? Email firstname.lastname@example.org